Sunday, July 29, 2007

MEXICO 2007 FINALE...

We got up really early Saturday morning at the hotel. 3 sepereate shuttles to the airport later, we stood in line for over an hour and a half to get our tickets. Seems like everybody in Mexico was going to Chicago. We departed from Mexico at 10am, and landed about about 1pm. We quickly made it through customs, and loaded the bus with our trusty driver Phil. We stopped once for a restroom break, but pulled into the church parking lot at about 6pm.

I loved seeing our students exchanging emails, phone numbers, etc. on the bus.
I loved hearing "Are we sitting together at church tonight?" in conversation.
I was humbled by "Thank you for taking me", and "Thank you for allowing me to go with you" from students.
I wasn't suprised by "Can I go now?" (You'll have that in every group...welcome to student ministry)

Thanks for following along on the blog. We hope to have the last of the photos up in a while. If you still want to follow along with our student ministry, and thoughts in general...

Corey's blog
DC's blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.